Hey there, I am Jan and I have been making artwork for online tabletop games for a few years now.
People have been requesting custom artwork for games such as Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun, and Pathfinder. To use in their digital campaigns on online tabletop software such as Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds.
I can create custom tokens for monsters and characters for your online tabletop needs.
For $15 USD You will get a custom digitally drawn token. Each token takes about 1,5 to 3 hours to draw. The token you will receive will be unique to you for a year, after that I keep the right to sell them in art packs on my website, or other online tabletop marketplaces.
- Digitally hand drawn token with wacom tablet
- The dimensions will be 560 x 560 px in 72dpi (Other dimensions on request)
- Delivered in PNG with transparent background
- The tokens will have a shadow effect on the floor (Without shadow on request)
- The tokens will be drawn in a top down view
- Tested for use in online tabletop software such as Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds
- Tokens can be fantasy, sci-fi, modern, or historical
- You can request one change per token (such as type of weapon, facial expression, colors)
- A token with a digital watermark will be send to you to show you the results
- After the payment is processed you will receive the final token without watermark by e-mail
- Prefered payment method is paypal
Specifications for custom token requests
To make sure I deliver a token that lives up to your expectations please supply the following information.
- Token name
- Character race
- Character class
- What clothing should the character wear?
- What armor should the character wear?
- What weapons and object should the character carry?
- What colors would you like me to use?
- What pose would you like to see? (relaxed or fighting stance?)
- What facial expression would you like the character to have?
- What hairstyle would you like your character to have?
- Does the character have any tattoos, scars, or piercings?
- Would you like magical or special effects? (Fire, magical glowing weapons)
- Do you have any pictures that I could use as a reference for the character?
Maps and Handouts
I can also draw maps and handouts for your digital campaigns. Supply me with some details and I will give you a price estimate. Keep in mind that the same rule goes. The first year, the artwork will be unique for you and your campaign, but after a year I keep the right to sell them on a digital marketplace such as the Roll20 marketplace, or my own site.