Hey there, I am Jan and I have been making artwork for online tabletop games for a few years now.
UPDATE 2019: I am very busy at the moment, so I will not be able to take any commissions. Sorry.
People have been requesting custom artwork for games such as Dungeons & Dragons, Shadowrun, and Pathfinder. To use in their digital campaigns on online tabletop software such as Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds.
I can create custom tokens for monsters and characters for your online tabletop needs.
For $15 USD You will get a custom digitally drawn token. Each token takes about 1,5 to 3 hours to draw. The token you will receive will be unique to you for a year, after that I keep the right to sell them in art packs on my website, or other online tabletop marketplaces.
I can only offer this deal because I know that I can sell the tokens after a year. Therefor it is important that the tokens do not look to much like a commercial original character from for example Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones. Always try to give me multiple reference materials or directions to work with so that the token can be unique.
- Digitally hand drawn token with wacom tablet
- The dimensions will be 560 x 560 px in 72dpi (Other dimensions on request)
- Delivered in PNG with transparent background
- The tokens will have a shadow effect on the floor (Without shadow on request)
- The tokens will be drawn in a top down view
- Tested for use in online tabletop software such as Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds
- Tokens can be fantasy, sci-fi, modern, or historical
- You can request one change per token (such as type of weapon, facial expression, colors)
- A token with a digital watermark will be send to you to show you the results
- After the payment is processed you will receive the final token without watermark by e-mail
- Prefered payment method is paypal
Specifications for custom token requests
To make sure I deliver a token that lives up to your expectations please supply the following information.
- Token name
- Character race
- Character class
- What clothing should the character wear?
- What armor should the character wear?
- What weapons and object should the character carry?
- What colors would you like me to use?
- What pose would you like to see? (relaxed or fighting stance?)
- What facial expression would you like the character to have?
- What hairstyle would you like your character to have?
- Does the character have any tattoos, scars, or piercings?
- Would you like magical or special effects? (Fire, magical glowing weapons)
- Do you have any pictures that I could use as a reference for the character?
Maps and Handouts
I can also draw maps and handouts for your digital campaigns. Supply me with some details and I will give you a price estimate. Keep in mind that the same rule goes. The first year, the artwork will be unique for you and your campaign, but after a year I keep the right to sell them on a digital marketplace such as the Roll20 marketplace, or my own site.